Latest Life

Get To Know Me

March 23, 2016

kgj_16521
I’ve been blogging for around ten months now and it came to my attention, that other than the information in my about me section I haven’t ever really shared much about myself on a personal level so I thought I’d give you 10 random facts about me.

1. I’m from Sheffield but I’m currently studying and living in Birmingham.

2. I am training to be an Actor at the Birmingham School of Acting.

3. I’m a vegetarian and have been since the age of 7.

4. I have been singing, dancing and acting since the age of 5.

5. I’m dyslexic (so please excuse any spelling mistakes in my writing).

6. I did Biology, Chemistry, Psychology for A level despite the fact I’ve known I wanted to be an actor since the age of 5 (what a waste of time that was).

7. I lived in Australia for the first year, or so, of my life.

8. My favourite shop is Selfridges, I could spend hours in there.

9. I traveled around South East Asia for 3 months by myself.

10. I have double jointed shoulders.

What are some random facts about you? Hopefully this has given you a little bit more of an insight into my life. Please feel free to ask me any other questions in the comment section, I love reading and replying to all your comments.

kgj_1724

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Christina Marie March 23, 2016 at 8:03 pm

So cool that you went travelling alone. I’d be terrified (yet maybe, sort of in my element?)! Love posts like these x

Xtina G Says..

• Alex March 23, 2016 at 8:08 pm

I met so many amazing people out there so wasn’t too scary, was such a great experience! Aw I’m glad you like it lovely xx

• Bella March 24, 2016 at 2:33 am

Ooooh I have double jointed elbows and knees. Never really heard of double jointed shoulders and now I’m really intrigued!

• Alex March 24, 2016 at 7:21 am

I’m clearly one of a kind haha it’s nothing very impressive but it’s my go to party trick xx

• Georgia Hope March 24, 2016 at 12:47 pm

This was such an interesting read, travelling must have bee amazing! I’d love to do that 🙂 xx

• Alex March 24, 2016 at 1:09 pm

I’m so glad you like it, it was amazing! Xx

• Nichole May 23, 2016 at 8:27 am

You’ve got interesting articles here. Your blog can go viral, you need some initial traffic only.

How to get initial traffic?? Search google for: marihhu’s tips

• LAILA May 27, 2016 at 7:18 pm

I tried going vegetarian for a month (i wrote a blogpost about it) and it really changed my life. I don’t eat as much anymore, but I found that I can’t live without ham. That’s really cool that you’ve travelled by yourself!! I find the thought a bit daunting, but I guess it’s just about taking that leap and feeling confident about it. I too, want to be an actress haha. It’s what I love to do most.

Really lovely post!!

• Alex May 27, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Aw thank you for this comment chick, yeah I can understand that. It was scary but it was so worth it, I had the most amazing time ever! If you love it keeping doing it, the most important thing isn’t your talent but you passion! Xx

• Jade June 1, 2016 at 7:02 pm

I loved reading this post. It’s so nice to get to know you on more of a personal level. You’re so pretty as well! 🙂

Jade xx | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

• Alex June 1, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Aw thank you chick, I’m glad you like it xx