I’ve been blogging for around ten months now and it came to my attention, that other than the information in my about me section I haven’t ever really shared much about myself on a personal level so I thought I’d give you 10 random facts about me.
1. I’m from Sheffield but I’m currently studying and living in Birmingham.
2. I am training to be an Actor at the Birmingham School of Acting.
3. I’m a vegetarian and have been since the age of 7.
4. I have been singing, dancing and acting since the age of 5.
5. I’m dyslexic (so please excuse any spelling mistakes in my writing).
6. I did Biology, Chemistry, Psychology for A level despite the fact I’ve known I wanted to be an actor since the age of 5 (what a waste of time that was).
7. I lived in Australia for the first year, or so, of my life.
8. My favourite shop is Selfridges, I could spend hours in there.
9. I traveled around South East Asia for 3 months by myself.
10. I have double jointed shoulders.
What are some random facts about you? Hopefully this has given you a little bit more of an insight into my life. Please feel free to ask me any other questions in the comment section, I love reading and replying to all your comments.